Naturyz Guggul, 60 Tablets & 30 Tablets 500 mg
Cholesterol is a type of fat (lipid) in your blood. Your cells need cholesterol, and your body makes all it needs. But you also get cholesterol from the food you eat.
If you have too much cholesterol, it starts to build up in your arteries. (Arteries are the blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart.) This is called hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis It is the starting point for some heart and blood flow problems. The buildup can narrow the arteries and make it harder for blood to flow through them. The buildup can also lead to dangerous blood clots and inflammation that can cause heart attacks and strokes.
There are different types of cholesterol.
Many things can affect cholesterol levels, including:
- The foods that you eat. Eating too much saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol can raise your cholesterol.
- Being overweight. This may lower HDL ("good") cholesterol.
- Being inactive. Not exercising may lower HDL ("good") cholesterol.
- Age. Cholesterol starts to rise after age 20.
- Family history of having cholesterol. If family members have or had high cholesterol, you may also have it.
A cholesterol test, also called lipid profile , measures all of the fats in your blood, including total, LDL, and HDL cholesterol.
High cholesterol levels don't make you feel sick. So the blood test is the only way to know your cholesterol levels
Natural Support For HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
- · Controlling lipid profile
- · Weight Management
- · Slowing the accumulation of fatty substances
Each Capsule contains
Extract of Guggul 500 mg
1-2 Tablet with warm water after meals twice a day.
The Naturyz Brand maintains the highest standards of manufacturing & Quality for all its products. This product has been extensively tested for safety and quality, and is manufactured in a GMP, FSSAI and ISO certified facility